Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Perseverance



      Of course just as anyone else I have life goals some realistic and some far fetched. For example, I know college is a probable goal that I can achieve while getting married on the moon is not. Everyone has goals they one day hope to achieve and they know which goals they should put real effort into. I have many goals, one main one being graduating from college and getting a reliable job. 

      To achieve my goals of being a college graduate I know there are many steps I must undertake. I want to have a degree in business management or music production. Both of these fields of study may seem difficult but the motivation behind them is unparalleled. Doing good in High School isn't really my best plan as of now but a stellar senior year still couldn't do any harm. When it comes to college ill just have to live up to the expectation and give it 110% effort.

      If I were to be offered 50 dollars at this moment or wait a year for 100 dollars I would take the money now. This may seem as an unwise decision but at this point in time the money would come as a well needed blessing. If you were to ask me this question at a point in time that isn't so close to my 18th birthday i would wait for the 100 dollars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment