Thursday, January 15, 2015

Bucket List

1. Attend and graduate college with at least a bachelors degree- It has been a life time goal to attend a facility of higher education and successfully come out with a degree. I am not sure yet what the degree could be in.

2. Hold my breath up to 2 minutes and 30 seconds- When I used to play Water Polo i could hold my breath for 2 minutes. I'd like to surpass my former time even know I haven't practiced in a long time. This is purely for personal gain and not for sport. 

3. Achieve a 100 meter swim time of under 1 minute- This goal also correlates with Water Polo. 100 meters is 4 laps, and doing this under 1 minute is quite a challenge. I used to swim a 1:01 so beating the minute has always been a dream. 

4. Maintain a 4.0 for an entire year of schooling- Since I started high school i've always wanted to prove to myself I could do this. Currently I have a 4.0 for the first trimester and I am on track to do the same for the second. 

5. Release a song officially- I would love to make a hobby like music into something official. I want to record, edit, and release a song that I created. Collaborating with a friend on this song would also be a dream of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment