Friday, January 23, 2015

Favorite Film

      My favorite film is The Wanderers directed by Philip Kaufman. One reason this is my favorite film is because it was one of my mothers favorite movies and I watched it pretty often growing up. The lives of various gangs in 1963 New York City is something that really made this movie entertaining for me. The movie really is about growing up and having to cope with reality. 


      Watching this movie is now a cherished tradition that I have with my family. On a cold or rainy weekend night we will all stay home and be in awe that the masterpiece The Wanders is called. The movie is very action-packed with fight scenes almost regularly throughout the film. The movie also has its own degrees of drama and humor. 


      Being one of my Favorite films i've seen it countless times. Surprisingly enough I haven't gotten tired of it, another reason for it being my favorite movie. The intense action scenes and subtle humor throughout the film make it one to remember. 


No comments:

Post a Comment