Wednesday, January 7, 2015

My Top Three Sports

1. Water Polo


      The first sport I picked was Water Polo. I chose this sport because it is my favorite sport to play and watch, although it's rarely ever on television. I started playing in middle school as part of Costa Mesa Aquatics Clubs original team. From there I started playing in High School. I played my Freshman year at John F. Kennedy High School in Buena park. I stopped playing competitively because of a few broken bones, but I still play recreationally with friends in my spare time.

2. Basketball



      The second sport that I chose is Basketball. Although I might not be the best B-ball player I still enjoy watching and playing the sport on a regular basis. My favorite NBA team is the Los Angeles Clippers and iv'e been to many of their games. In middle school I played on my schools team against other middle schools and we got second place as the underdogs. 

3. Baseball 


      My third favorite sport is Baseball, the reason being is I played little league growing up and I am an avid angels fan.  I attend at least 3 Angels games per season and it seems as if every time I go they win. I played the sport in little league for three years, one season with the Pirates and two with the Angels. On my Angels squad our team made it all the way up to the tournament of champions, even know we lost first round to the Dodgers by about 20 points.


















No comments:

Post a Comment