Monday, January 5, 2015

My Winter Break






      Over my winter break I got to spend a lot of time with family who I don't see very often. I also got to travel out of costa mesa for a change to Diamond Bar, Los Alamitos, and Fullerton. These places may not seem very far in distance but I am not there often so its nice to visit. Hanging out with friends was also an activity i took part in over our winter break. 

      Visting family that I haven't seem in a while was nice and the gifts that they got me I couldn't be happier with. I mostly got clothes and quite a lot of candy, the  clothes I asked for and liked, but 1 person can only eat so much chocolate. Some relatives i hadn't seen in years and it was great to get back in touch with them.

      In all the time that I wasn't with my family I spent time with my friends. We did a lot of things like talking about the weather and how the president is doing in office. My new years eve and new years day i was with my friends and it was a time i'll never forget.  I had a fantastic time over break hanging out with friends and visiting relatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment